Wow, a very messed up and WTF season of Lost. Just when I think I can’t hate and then love a character again, they come up with some new twist to play yo-yo with my emotions. That and every time the survivors come up against the Others, they just seem to get just as stupid as they were the first time. I mean it when I say, “Get your act together, you idiots.” Lots of new flash backs this season that put new twists on each of the main characters. Two new survivors are used as background characters and finally get their own episode. Some characters are killed off. We learn lots about the Others and some new directions are hinted at for season four. As much as this show drives me crazy, I have to say that it really has got me hooked, the big test for the show is, is it re-watchable? For now I am giving Season Three 8 out of 10, but I may come back and change that after I finish watching the series if I lose all interest in watching it again.
- Episode 01
- Episode 14
- Episode 15 -
- Episode 16 – One of Us: Jack trusts Juliet, (because he is stupid and wants to get into her pants?), so he takes her back to the beach to join the group. Claire at the same time is getting sick.
(Watch One of Us …also in [HD])
- Episode 17 – Catch-22: Desmond has a new vision of Charlie’s death, but instead of preventing his death, Desmond wants it to come true so that he can be reunited with his lost love.
Watch Catch-22 …also in [HD]
- Episode 18 – D.O.C.: Desmond works to save the woman that fell from the helicopter. Sun trusts Juliet to help her with her baby, and goes off alone with her. (Why the hell do these people trust any of the others?)
Watch D.O.C. …also in [HD]
- Episode 19 – The Brig: Locke returns to camp to get Sawyer to kill Ben. Everyone at camp no longer trusts Jack now that he is working with Juliet, and they don’t tell him about the helicopter or the satellite phone.
Watch The Brig …also in [HD]
- Episode 20 – The Man Behind the Curtain: Ben takes Locke to learn the island’s secrets and see the mysterious Jacob. Part of Ben’s origin is reviled as well as what happened with the Dharma Initiative.
Watch The Man Behind the Curtain …also in [HD]
- Episode 21 – Greatest Hits: The Others move up their attack on the beach forcing the survivors to make a desperate effort to kill off the others and at the same time try to be rescued. Charlie volunteers for a job that Desmond has told him will result in his death, but will insure that Claire and the baby are saved.
Watch Greatest Hits …also in [HD]
- Episode 22-23 – Through the Looking Glass: Jack leads the survivors to the radio tower as Desmond and Charlie try to figure out how to unjam all signals. The Other’s assault on the beach was a failure, but they still managed to capture Sayid, Jin and Bernard. (lots of WTF moments in this 2 part episode.)
Watch Through the Looking Glass Part 1 …also in [HD]
Watch Through the Looking Glass Part 2 …also in [HD]
Buy at Amazon